Shiny, wrinkly red skin on penile head

Posted , 23 users are following.

Have been dealing with this for a couple months.  The skin on the head is dry, flaky shiny and sometimes pink or red.  There is no smell or pain assosiated but sometimes slight itchiness.  

3 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hey @joe48741 could you please give us an update. I have something that looks very similar.

In another post I saw you mention applying Aquaphor, which helped, you mentioned helped.

Do you sitll have any symptoms?

thanks!

• Edited

Hello, community,

Im in a very similar situation, if its not the same.... Unfortunately i been like this for 2 years now.... Some days better, some days worse...

Someone has found the answer to get better? Besides aquaphore, that it looks like it helps with the symtoms but not the root cause? I will try it anyway.

My doctors does not know what it is, the gave me antibiotics, antifungi creams, without a resolution. (Definitely corticoids are not the answer, they make things worse in the long term).

Any help its really appreciated, this has been an emotional subject for me, and for all i can imagine.

• Posted

Hey there joe, I know this was posted a long time ago but I'm having the same issue but not as bad. my wont get dry or nothing. Does wrinkles or scaly skin appear after having a yest infection and then having an erection while having that infection. Not a doctor but almost certain since it happend to me. Still haven't seen a profesional. Will be going this next month but i wanna just leave this here. I been using savila (plank) placing small pieces on my genitals and it healed me pretty good even shade the skin. But the thing is that I still have the wrinkles and scaly look on my glans.. Anybody knows what you can do in this case, cause it looks like they wont go. its been like a month and 2 week's since I had the yeast infection.

• Posted

Also don't have ANY sex or masturbation until you don't see any healing guy's cause it will get worst. I wish you ALL that are having this blessings and health you will get better, natural stuff always tend to help more. Savila, coconut oil and no friction in there (No sex or masturbation). Also don't wear any tight underwear or tight pants. Consult a profesional the fastest you can.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.