Shortness of Breath, pain in my stomach, ribs, back

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have pain in my stomach but not severe, its kind of stabbing pain in my left and right stomach. I feel it in random spots around my body like ribs and back. It is going away after seconds of pain and then come back again. Also i feel like im short of air when i inhale. Can someone help and tell me what im going through. And is someone feel this the same pain?.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Shorless of breath sounds like acid refluks,check yourself for gastritis
    • Posted

Thank you for your reply. Maybe next year, i will go see a doctor and check if i have gastritis. Thanks.
  • Posted

Have your bowel habits changed such as constipation loose, urgent stools or diarrhoea?  How long have you had the pain? Have you seen a doctor and had any tests done?
    • Posted

I've been feeling this pain 2-3 years now. I just dont mind it because it is not severe. There where times that when i inhale my ribs hurt so much but if i inhale slowly, it goes away. But the shortness of breath, i just feel it this past days like 7-8 days now.

• Posted

So you only have rib cage and stomach pain but no change of bowel,habit along with the breathlessness?  It could be any number of things.  Stomach pain that moves about along with changes in bowel habit and random pains in the back, legs and joints are associated with IBS.  People with gastritis sometimes have rib cage pain.  Rib cage pain alone can be costochondritis.  Breathlessness can be associated with costochondritis or stress and anxiety. I would see your foctor and ask about these conditiond. 
  • Posted

You sound similar to me I have pain around n under left rib I've had it several months radiating in arms shoulders lower back I was diagnosed with gastritis mine has just dulled down under ribs lower back pain gone and so has arm pain I was given omperazole which took 3 weeks to work 

• Posted

Do you feel better now? I'm just so scared that maybe i have lung cancer. Maybe that triggers my shortness of breath. I have been amoking for 7 years and stop 2-3 years ago. I'm just 26 yrs old male. I hope you can share more of your experience in going through this pain. Thank you.

• Posted

I am very short of breath it seems when walking or even climbing stairs I feel half dead. 
    • Posted

Mine comes and triggered when i think of what maybe the illness im going through. Maybe its anxiety that gives me shortness of breath. I have shortness of breath 7-8 days now.
    • Posted

I will say the omperazole tabs helped me the pain is still there around left rib cage but not nearly as bad as I had ended up in a n e with the pain being unbearable I thought I was dying the breathlessness is exactly the same tho. 
  • Posted

My shortness of breath has come on since all this started the gastritis thing I mean. It's not a anxiety as I've never suffered with anxiety in my life I'm not an anxious person 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.