Should i go with my hubby to his PIP assessment

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hubby has got his PIP assessment on  Tuesday 21st of this month. Its at 9.30 in the morning and my illness is at its worse in the mornings, M.E. Thing is im too waiting for own letter to come asking me to apply for PIP if i wish to do so.   How can i be seen struggling in with him only to be seen myself maybe in a few weeks time, I would be putting down that i feel at my worst in the mornings!  Ive been adviced by my daughter inlaw no way should i go with him and to let our son go in with him but he says no he will go in on his own, just wants to get it over and done with. I feel like im letting him down if i dont go. 

Sue 

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Susan

On a more positive note, you might like to check some useful advice in respect of you having ME and claiming PIP on the meassociation website.

Sorry cannot post link.

Steve

• Posted

Hi,

I wonder if the face to face ..is covertly recorded for the dwp own use for training purposes.

Also, why would the dwp object if we made our own recordings, given that we are all probably taking some form of medication which can make it hard to remember, as long as it is addmisable as evidence, or have they got something to hide.

Mike.

• Posted

Precisley, if they are honest and fair what have they to hide? Its us the claiments that are being interigated  after all. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.