Should I rip this HRT patch off ?????

Posted , 8 users are following.

Such a low day and thinking if I should rip this HRT patch off ?? Is it causing my depression or is it not ??? 

Before the patch I could not function I was constantly dizzy and light headed I could never fully ‘wake up’ and was ready for bed at 4.30pm .

After almost 4 weeks on the patch I feel better generally but the depression ....wow.  

this is all too much HRT BHRT ... going through it naturally ... I just don’t know what to do . 😩😩😩😩

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Lori

I'm into my 3rd week now and felt great yest felt normal and thought is the hrt working now then today feel low so don't no if its the hrt or me feeling so uncertain for the future but due at docs in 2 weeks again as will be either needing some more tablets or be stopping it and probs going cold turkey. Go back to your docs and see what says. I'm with you all the way along with all the ladies on here. Hugs to you xx

• Posted

Ok let me know how you’re feeling we’re kind of on the same path and maybe document the days and times you’re feeling ‘low’ . 

It’s befn great for the incredible dizziness but crying ... I don’t really cry . It’s hard to know if it’s the parch or just a low mood . My skin is great on a positive note . This patch makes you look younger so women say . 

• Posted

..... And I'm still laughing about it. If mauiblue can make a typo everyday, the world would be a brighter place xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.