Shoulder and Arm Pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi Ladies, the shoulder and arm pain are back, and I have not had coffee or choc. It was gone for awhile and even the shoulder bursa was better, but the last few days its felt like someone punched me in both arms, I also have the nausea too. THIS SUCKS SO MUCH. For anyone who has had this what have you done and did it give you any relief. I am going to take some alleve. 

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi lennie, I don't know if you are on hrt or use the otc estrogen cream, but low estrogen (it lubricated joints) and low vit. d can cause horrible joint pain. Your estrogen is naturally lowest right before you start your period and that's when I would experience the worst joint pain,bladder infections, and headaches.
    • Posted

Hi Moody,

I am not on HRTS and I no longer have my period. I had a hysterectomy in 2001. I just crashed into menopause and I think that's a huge part of the problem in terms of why my symptoms are so acute. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.