Shrinking Breast

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi ladies, is it only me? It seems that my breast are shrinking along with my shrinking hormones. Any one here experiencing the same thing?

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

That is a strange one. This doesn't help you but I wish mine would shrink

A bit. It will be interesting to see if this has happened to others.

• Posted

Well mine have grown over the last decade or so.i wouldn't mind some shrinking!!

• Posted

Well, I guess it is just only me. Or maybe because I lost a lot of weight from not having an appetite for several months. Which was one of the worst symptoms of peri.
    • Posted

Yes it could be that Maria. Are you feeling better with that now?
    • Posted

Hi Maria

I lost 25 pounds in quite a short period of time due to anxiety and my breasts have certainly gotten smaller.......and lower too haha. I am post menopause 9 years and it is not fun.

• Posted

Yes, my appetite has returned now for the past month. I lost almost 30 pounds through the whole ordeal. Very scary, started looking sickly, thought I was dying.

Hopefully now that I got my appetite back, I will l start gaining back some weight.

• Posted

In a span of 3 to 4 months time. I had no appetite, i was only able to eat a small amount of food whenever I ate. I had to force myself to eat.
    • Posted

No, the anxiety came after my stomach issues, which made trying to eat even worst.
    • Posted

Oh Maria, that is actually what happened to me. Stomach issues for several months, then anxiety. Private message me and we can chat. I truly know what you are going through.
  • Posted

Yes me, smaller and emptier sort of, but I don't know what is happening this month they hurt so much and are fuller...

• Posted

Yes my breast used to be fuller and more firm. Now they are smaller and softer also.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.