sick of life

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello,

writing on here as can't really talk to nobody about my problem.

Being kicked out of my rented room as i am a danger to other residents as i am drunk all the time. I thought this was out of order but last night i left the oven on... i could of killed everyone in the house apparently.

I would like to just disappear, suicide seems a bit drastic. But i have some money. I would like to get on a train to timbuktu and never return. 

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I've heard that Timbuktu is a bit hot at this time of year, it's also a bit passé, it was all the rage in the '70s.

I hear Mogadishu is still quite lively and has plenty going on.

• Posted

ha ha. do you know any hostels in mogadishu??
    • Posted

I'm sure there is a YMCA.

• Posted

Hi Tre - glad to see you back with us.

If you have some money, find another place to live.

See your doctor and ask for help with your alcohol problem. I know sometimes doctors aren't very helpful........but you might strike lucky.

Please don't commit suicide. Call a Crisis Line/Samaritans who will listen to you.

Go to AA. It's a start - even if you don't like the meetings, you'll find others there who will have suggestions which will certainly help you.

Keep posting, tre. We were wondering where you'd gone.

love Tess xx

• Posted

My heart BROKE when I read this.

This is what the f*CKIN...Alcohol does.....destroys everything!  It is NOT YOU Tre...it is a condition ad a sh*tty one at that!

You have to keep going...like me.

I also am "sick of life" but don't want to commit suicide so with that said...we have to find a way to continue...and trust me, you are NOT ALONE in your feelings.

I cry everyday....practically every hour, I pace because my brain won't stop telling me how much I ruined my life....my family....my career.....

I'm desperate for therapy but don't have the motivation to call the therapist for an appointment.

Kicked out? Is there a way of convincing the landlord that you need another chance?  Or is it time to move on from that place?  

Where are you now?  Life S*CKS sometimes and this is one of those times for you....things can only get better right?  

I have to keep telling myself to live ONE HOUR at a time....and to TRY and appreciate that "breath" was given to me this morning.

• Posted

Bloody hell - u guys floor me with ur honesty.

G.

• Posted

Dear true. Don't give up. Will pm you before message disappears xxxxx

• Posted

Can someone remind me how to email to this site please x
  • Posted

,just disappears-X a problem occurred with this page 
  • Posted

Whats going on with you?  Anything better today?
  • Posted

Hey, tre - how're you doing - or have you gone to Mogadishu, as suggested by RHGB?

Let us know if we can help!

Love Tess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Posted

hi all.

Still here. Mogadishu is miles away and I don't have a passport.

thank you all for your kindness. feel better today. Have talked to people at work and feel less alone now x

• Posted

I'm really glad to read this, Tre.

Remember we're here when you need us.

love Tess x

• Posted

I'm glad to read this too!

Keep your chin up.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.