sick of life

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello,

writing on here as can't really talk to nobody about my problem.

Being kicked out of my rented room as i am a danger to other residents as i am drunk all the time. I thought this was out of order but last night i left the oven on... i could of killed everyone in the house apparently.

I would like to just disappear, suicide seems a bit drastic. But i have some money. I would like to get on a train to timbuktu and never return. 

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes, tre, I think we'd like to keep supporting you and woud like to know how you're doing now?

Whatever it is, we're all addicts here and we can help you put things into perspective.

love Tess xxx

• Posted

You too tess - it is such a sensitive and caring forum this one.  I am so glad I came across it.  Compassion and understanding with no judgement is the best help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.