Sick of this

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just like plenty of people on here I am exhausted of fighting anxiety everyday!!

I've been okay today, anyway I just stood up and went all dizzy and lightheaded I thought I was going to faint now I'm scared to get up and I have pressure on top of my head plus I've been having blood coming from my nose on tissue I do think I have sinuses problems and I am phoning Dr tomorrow to get an ent exam done but I'm so worried incase it's something else, and I have pains now and then in my head which is scaring me I just want to go to bed but my little girl is having none of it she's wide awake! Going dizzy/lightheaded really scares me does anyone else get it?

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

It is the dizziness that causes me the most anguish,I have anxiety but have had really good days when dizziness has hit me out of the blue  

at a time when I have,t felt particularly tense and have not been thinking about anxiety ,the everything falls to pieces I panic have to sit down and am terrified to move then I am unwell for days .unfortunatly then wherever I last had a giddy turn the moment I return to that place even in my home I gave a repeat turn and then can't stand or walk for hours . Keep your head up Shaunie be strong you will get through this 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.