Sick of this illness:-(

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi there I'm new to this but I need to talk to people who know exactly how this feels.

I've had cfs for 6 years now n it just keeps getting worse and worse. I'm in a really negative place with it right now. I really just need to talk about it. Ive never felt as low as this. Just don't seem able to pick myself up just now. I just feel like there's nothing to look forward to.

3 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thanks for your prompt reply. My wife and I are at a loss where to go from here, she is a good cook and would like something to follow so if George would kindly tell me what he knows I would be iternally grateful. Thank you for your involvement

• Posted

I just emailed George and gave him the link to your page. I expalined that you want to know about the diet that helped him to recover and knowing George he'll help you! razz It's good that you have a loving wife!
    • Posted

Thanks again for your involvement. Like everyone with this illness I want to get better ASAP but I really have to show my appreciation for the support of my wife. Isn.t it amazing how we take things for granted until they are not there anymore.  
    • Posted

Oh by God yes, the things I took for granted like walking around easily, being able to cook and clean, having conversations with people without it being hard work! eek
    • Posted

Hi GeorgiaS.

Didn't get anything from George unless I am not looking in the right place.

• Posted

I've contacted him; his wife has dementia so things have got more difficult for him but I'll keep reminding him.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.