Side effects

Posted , 9 users are following.

i have been on 10mg now for 8 weeks, im now feeling more anxious than ever, im hot then cold, i cant sleep properly and wake sooooo panicky. i dont know if i can keep this up and think i need to get off them, my dr is away and im in a bit of a bind. help i need some advice

0 likes, 35 replies

35 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

All my sixth day back on CIT and all i can say is the mornings are the worst. I have stomach upset, not eating great, crying/emotional, increased anxiety and intrusive thoughts. its a nightmare. although in the evenings i'm calmer. any advise ??

• Posted

i am taking for anxiety and i am weaning off cirt and then starting low dose mirt, i never said my dr told me to go cold turkey. i havent started reducing yet as my gran has just gone into hospice for palliative care and i dont feel it is right time to play with my meds

• Posted

you said cease cit in your comment that means stop not wean.word your comments correctly so we can all understand.sorry about your granny.low doses of mirt will make you sleep and feel drowsy .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.