Skin hanging from vagina, what is it ? *Pics*

Posted , 11 users are following.

hi !

Ever since I've had kids (both vaginal deliveries with tears) my vagina has been looking very different.

i have these weird skin bits hanging from the opening and it's making me very self conscious.

It's not painful or anything, and hasn't change appearance in years, just not aesthetically pleasing.

I've seen 2 gynecologists who told me everything looks normal down there, for someone who's had babies, but it doesn't look like a "normal" vulva too me...

Any idea what it could be?

How do i her rid of this ?

thanks!!

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello,

I have this too but the problem is that I have never been pregnant except that I am sexually active.

is it normal for me to ?

• Posted

honestly seeing yours makes me feel really emotional because it actually looks fine and makes mine look even weirder. I've been searing for images of what's wrong with mine. ever since i gave birth and needed stitching the o.b stitched a part that used to be INSIDE in the center of my vagina, to the outer side attached to one of my labias. Yours looks great compared to whatever is going on with mine😞

• Posted

I've never had kids and I'm a virgin to people but not toys

I have the same thing and as far as I know I've always had it. I haven't had a pap smear yet and kinda scared but I also wondered if it was normal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.