Skin thread attached to the back of penis head

Posted , 6 users are following.

I had this since forever and lately I started to wonder(i'm 21) what's with the skin attached to the penis head because it affects me from having my penis fully erect,it never really caused any major problems but I think it also affects the circulation of my penis and I think it would bother me if I have sex(still a virgin) I thought this was normal but I did some research and turns out its not,do I need to get circumcised to remove that lump of skin?

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

How to attach photo
    • Posted

You have to use a computer, not a phone or tablet. Then when you log in and get to the dialogue box you will see 4 icons above the text box. Click on the 'sun above mountain' icon on the far right and take it from there.

• Posted

hey danny...., even i'm experiencung the same problem.it doesnt let me have the full erection.

when my pennis get errected  without my skin folded back,it gives me full erection.

but when the skin is folded back,i'm not getting full erection due to this freenulum.

And i even find it harder to masterbate.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.