Skipping beats??

Posted , 6 users are following.

Not been on for a while, but past few days my heart feels fluttery.. it’s hard to explain.. like it feels like it stops then starts quickly again and it’s beating so hard. I’ve had ecg and it came back notmal, is this anxiety as anyone else had this before? Xx

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Jenna, I would say since you’ve had test come back all good, then I would say absolutely it could be anxiety and stress! 
  • Posted

Hun I started with this Sunday I can get it one to times per minute it’s so bad making me feel horrible I’ve booked in for a 24 hour heart monitor I’ve had palps before but not this much usually a few times a day not a few times a min x
    • Posted

Hi Helen, sorry to hear your having this too. Scary feeling isn’t it, I’ve had them odd few times since having my youngest child in 2015, but past few days they have been every day, to the point where I’m constantly checking my pulse and I darent move just in case it happens again and my heart can’t sort itself out. It’ makes me cough aswell when it happens I’ve got to cough and then it feels normal again. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.