Slight, but weird headache in differents parts of head? Someone please?

Posted , 28 users are following.

Hi!

Since a month ago i began to feel some slight, pulsing pain in different parts of head, but never in the same time in all places, Pain is very slight, but its so annoying and he is always there, it's a kind of some pressure, sometimes i feel pain in the left top of the head, sometimes in right, i feel pain in both sides of back of the head, but not at the same time. Sometimes one of my ear hurts, sometimes that's left, sometimes that's right. Am feeling some pain in my trigger points, in front of my ears. Pain usually last for only a 5 second and go away.

I don't have a vertigo, seizures, nausea, vomiting, dizzisness,

I never had this type of pain, and I had headache only when am sick.

My EKG is ok, I had do some scan of sinuses, ENT says that i have some acute sinusitis, but i dont have runny nose, temperature, pain in my throat, then ophthalmologist says that i see perfect and he didnt saw something unusual in my eyes.

I had done blood test, and my hgb is on lower limit, its 110 g/l and doc said that am little anemic. My heart puls is alwaus 85 beats per minute, even when I get up.

Is this type of pain similar for headache when people have brain cancer? 

Am hoping that someone here coud give me some answers 

Thank you.

3 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Since I first posted 5 months ago, I’ve seen manny doctors and tested a lot of things to see what may cause it and what helps. 

First of people afraid of timers or  aneurisms can relax I was super afraid too. There’s hand tests you can do with another person that will tell you it’s not. 

After changing doctors and doing a lot of research I’ve found it’s all rooting from the same thing we all just get there are own way. It’s a nerve in our neck that runs up the back of the neck gets close to your jaw and that why we feel it in our mouth, jaw, neck, and verious places around the head the jaw pain shoots straight up an feels about an inche in just above your ear a very spooky place to feel a crazy sharp pain. 

Doctors can stick a needle in the back of your neck off to the side to numb the nerve so it will never happen again but for me I like it when my body can tell me when somethings wrong so I found a ways around it.

I slept with a lot of pillows, I play on my phone a lot, and I force crack my neck a lot. 

The first two both put my chin to my chest and when I really thought about it I spend a lot of time with my chin to my chest playing on my phone while laying down and I like a lot of pillows but they messed with my neck witch caused me to crack it more. 

I now have one pillow a stiffer one so it supports my neck line all night it sucked but I got used to it and now it’s my favourite way to sleep cause I got results. I only crack my neck if turning my head on it’s owm makes it crack, if I force them it’s comes back that day so I know it’s a trigger. if I have a small pressure headache I take something for it before I crack my neck and I drink way more water now. I saw a  physiotherapist for it too and it did help having them work on my neck and the explained in more detail how I’m shaping my the bones in my neck every time I force my neck.

Not sure if any of you guys notice you sit in the same positions but I find it comes down to your necks posture your jobs could also be the trigger if you have a low keyboard or computer screen and your dropping your shoulders and chin all day. 

I suggest everyone get a stiff special neck pillow that sucks at first but it grows on you and try thinking about what your puttting your neck through when your just “relaxing” try that for two weeks and tell me you don’t notice the change.

Also if any of us suffer from the pain in your arms when you sneeze hard or hold a sneeze in its connected to a disc issue in your neck just wondering if that’s a thing we have in common. 

I hope this helps liberate any of you guys from that horrible pain and sensation of a ice pick being pushed in your head but then vanishing in a second also ice pack on the side of the neck your head hurts on helps it go away but not for long if you keep straining your neck.

• Posted

I have the same thing, found out it was my teeth. 

Had nerves trying to die in my teeth but yet they couldn’t. So that means it my nerves are getting crossed. 

Four if my front teeth have to have rout canals and a lower back tooth as well. 

Teeth do strange things to the body then they act up. 

In some Cases bad teeth have caused weird heart problems. Too 

This maybe something to look in to.

• Posted

I have daily headaches on different parts of my head. Im so worried what could it be? I did some blood test and CT scan but im too scared to see the results! Any suggestions?
    • Posted

Hi,

You should see the results.  I know its hard, but it is always better to know in my opinion.  I was afraid to see my results, but they came back all clear and my headaches literally stopped...they were clearly stress related.  Whatever the results are, you will at least  know what is going on.  Good luck!

• Posted

The thing which scares is that what if it’s something not curable?! Like brain cancer or tumor. How m i gonna take that feeling everyday! 
  • Posted

Hi!

I have the same problem with these annoying headaches! I visited the doctor, and told me that there is nothing to worry about, is just a kind of stress. I used some medications, but I still have the same problem ...

I do not know! I have problems with some discs in my back and with my neck, the physiotherapist said it could be from the pressure of the neck and neck muscles!

I hope someone knows what the problem is!

(Sorry for my bad English)

• Posted

same here! mine come and go. but get a blood tests all of you that have not yet. it WILL show if anything serious is going on.

• Posted

hi I've had fleeting pains in my head too Seemingly random and lasting a couple of seconds. A GP friend suggested it could be, as some contributors have suggested, dehydration or stress. He also suggested it could be high blood pressure.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.