Slow loss

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everyone well ive been on my tablets 12 days stuck to 1200 calories done an hour cardio nearly every morning and lost 2lbs!!!! Not happy as reading everyone elses stories on their loss i expected more im disheartened and fed up can anyone tell me where im going wrong please any ideas xx

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I've been on for 3 months and only lost a stone so I feel your pain. I was expecting so much from these tablets btu even though I'm eating healthily and exercising regularly I feel as though I could have lost this just by dieting alone and without all the oily mess!!
    • Posted

Hi, I feel your pain, how depressing, but be positive, hey you have lost a stone - a whole stone - that's my dog ha ha. I have lost stone also and bemoaning that it's not enough, not quick enough etc so my husband picks my dog up (who weights 1 stone exactly) and holds her to my stomach saying "you've lost a Merry from here"! It always makes me chuckle because she's a fair weight. So think of it like that, you have lost a full stone. Well done and keep going. (p.s I think age has some bearing to how quickly we lose - I am mid 40's so despite being very good I am not losing as quickly as perhaps some younger people - it all slows down apparantly).
    • Posted

Hi. You're correct about age. I'm 50 now and finding it much harder than it used to be. I'm also in peri menopause which isn't helping at all! I have been trying gabapentim to help with the hot flashes which works but a side effect is weight gain aaaarrrggh!! Getting old sucks!
    • Posted

Hi there well i was weighed today and have lost 6lbs! Im very happy today as i felt i was getting no where! Yes age . Hormones and HRT sad all to blame!! Stick with it keep going hun if i lost a stone id be ecstatic your doing well!! Xx
    • Posted

Excellent, glad to have cheered you up. Hopefully not too long before I lose another dog!
  • Posted

well done makes you want to carry on biggrinkeep up the good work x
    • Posted

Hi amanda oooh thank you so much 🍰 could just eat this now lol but i wont ha ha x ill keep hard at it now got a 5 mile walk inthe morning that should keep me going!! Good luck to you too stick to it keep me informed how your getting on xxx
  • Posted

i will the only weight i feel is leaving me at the moment is vile wind and loads of it will be divorced next yr at this rateredface x
    • Posted

Ha ha ha omg bet your hubby running for cover!! Yes it is a nitemare problem but it settles down lol i just blame everyone else 😀 xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.