Slow urine sometimes

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi Ladies,

Oh joy, Perimenouoaue the gift that keeps on giving . . . I’ve noticed some mornings when I go for a wee the flow  seems slower ? However it’s completely normal during the day ? Anyone had this experience at all ? Seems a little odd . . . Be grateful for any replies xx

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

For me it slows down during the day, first pee is substantial ( but still less than before ). seems thick 

Be careful of dehydration ( for those who want to avoid leaks and want to travel or be at work, coz dehydration  can lead to build up of uric acid and gout is definitely a part of menopause.

now i take cucumber juice with lemon, sea salt also recommended

• Posted

Seems like everyone’s water works are different ? Maybe it’s nothibg to worry about . . . Thank you for your reply x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.