Small blisters on penis shaft

Posted , 34 users are following.

Hello, I have noticed a number of small blisters on my penis shaft. They have formed craters and scabbed over, although one is under my foreskin and is quite painful and slow healing due to the location. I have included a picture, could I get a diagnosis please. I cannot easily use a sexual health clinic as I am outside the UK and do not speak the local language.

I am sexually active although just with one partner and we have been monogamous for over a year and have both recently tested negative for chlyamidia, syphalliis, HIV etc. Along with a diagnosis, is there any home remedies/over the counter meds I could but to help until I am back in the UK where I will see a Doctor?


1 like, 35 replies

35 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

    I know this is an old threat but it the person who started this thread still here?

    This is clearly Herpes (I had the exact same thing and it was confirmed by swab test at the doctor). Please let me know if you see this and I will provide you with some more useful info about this.

    • Posted

      Hey, I have the same problem now. May you help me with some information as to how to go about it.

    • Posted

      Hey... Im currently experiencing something like this... Can you assist me in giving some more info?

    • Posted

      yes this is genital herpes same case here had a nasty outbreak i think he is lucky his outbreak is mild to what i have been through,but everybody have herpes now days huh?

    • Posted

      what if u get just one of them on ur penis shaft. but it wasn't reddish, it was more pinkish with a white dot similar to a pimple. no pain or itchiness associated with it. i then pinched it and left a open sore then went away. those whole thing lasted an entire month. so is this herpes or molloscum? if it's the latter can it recur? bcz i had it on my balls for 3 months and then it went away with burning it via a doctor? plz help me cz i'm always worried. read my forum i have pictures

    • Posted

      Sorry guy's I haven't been around, but for those of you asking for more info:

      As mentioned this is genital herpes, it can be either HSV-1 or HSV-2 you can get a swap test at the doctor to determine that it is Herpes (and what type), he can only do the swap test when there is an outbreak. .. if you don't have an outbreak then you can ask for a bloodtest to determine..

    • Posted

      And also guys, once you have herpes it will be with you for life and you can pass it on even though you don't have an active outbreak. Unfortunately, you can not eliminate the risk of passing it on (condoms only reduce the risk around 30-50%)

  • Posted

    my boyfriend is having the same thing but i dont have any at all and it doesnt burn or anything it looks exactly like the picture above but he just has one sore spot i have been tested for everything and i do not have anything i was swobbed by doctors and everything came back negative could it be a chancre sore and an infection?

    • Posted

      Your boyfriend and yourself should be tested right away and you guys should take pre-cautions so you don't get it as well (in case you don't already have it). Unfortunately, you can't 100% protect against herpes (even condom is not necessarily protecting)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.