Small, dark, elevated spot suddenly appeared on vulva

Posted , 5 users are following.

Could this be nothing but a mere ingrown hair? This spot came up suddenly. No pain.

Is it necessary to see my gyno?

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

i have something similar on my labia minora near my clitoris , it looks like a bruise and is pea sized, not sure what it is and doubt its an ingrown hair as no hair grows there. i squeezed it a couple days ago and just blood came out but it seems to have come back.

• Posted

i woild say its probablt pimple not sure but if blood comes out thats pointing towards pimple, something else like herpes woild leak clear fluid

• Posted

if its not painful and u have no other symtpoms (abnormal discharge, itching, pain, etc) then dont worry

• Posted

Mine bleed too. I tried to pop it (bad, I know) trying to see if an ingrown hair would surface. It bleed a lot for a small thing until I had to apply pressure. Next day it looked like it was before like it filled up with blood again. it's bothering my mind. I did not want to have to see the doc during the pandemic, but I just might go this week to have it checked out.

• Posted

i think it looks like a blood blister to me. have it looked at i dont think its anything serious

• Edited

i have started to see brown discharge over the last week and when i had sex with my partner of 5 years the other night i experienced pain like a tightness , not sure how to feel now im getting slightly worried. i also feel like its starting to itch internally.

• Posted

@DG9791 I'd see a doc if I were you. I mad an appt for Wednesday. will let you all know how it goes.

• Posted

go to tbe doctors for the pain with sex it could be simply thrush or bv but brown discharge indicates blood so you could have a cervix infection or pelvic inflammatory disease. go to the doctors and get checked out just in case, they will be able to give you a much clearer answer and rule out anything serious.

• Posted

i have a telephone consultation with the doctor today if she sees it as anything more ill be brought in for a physical exam , will update with how it goes

• Posted

Doctor said all sounds completely normal but is doing a physical exam next Friday to be sure will send you updates then

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.