Small red bumps on penis head

Posted , 17 users are following.

Small red bumps on penis,

It is sometimes itchy

I had unprotected sex a month ago ,

When I masterbate in the shower and I cum after few hours I noticed these red bumps on my penis

Need help I'm scared !! I'm thinking to go see determologist

Do you think it can be balanties?

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

When I masterbated in the shower and I noticed these white rash on my penis.

Need help.?

• Posted

If need a pic message me in messenger my name is Davontae Blackmon and I have a purple tux on

• Posted

I had unprotected sex a week ago, 2 days later this rash type thing appeared on my glans(head of penis) the girl claims she is clean of any STI's but why do I have this? What could it be?! I'm hoping no STI but it may well could be. It is itchy sometimes but I really hope it is Balanitis... any ideas? The red dots are not raised and its not the red dots that are itchy, its just my foreskin that is in contact with my glans when its not retracted. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.