Small red bumps on penis head

Posted , 17 users are following.

Small red bumps on penis,

It is sometimes itchy

I had unprotected sex a month ago ,

When I masterbate in the shower and I cum after few hours I noticed these red bumps on my penis

Need help I'm scared !! I'm thinking to go see determologist

Do you think it can be balanties?

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

It could be balanitis, but it's hard to say without a pic.  

If you're using a phone or tablet, you may need to choose the desktop/PC option in your browser.

• Posted

If the small red bumps only appear after your masturbate in the shower, then they go away, then that makes balanitis more likely, though it may be the soap or shower gel that you're using causing the problem rather than the masturbation.

If it is balanitis, case these links might help:

https://patient.info/health/balanitis-leaflet

https://patient.info/doctor/balanitis-pro  (written for doctors)

Don't use soap to wash down there, and always take a leak and have a wash after masturbation or sex.  Canesten cream may also help.

• Posted

These are the pictures!
    • Posted

Oh oky Ima go try set appointment how long do I have to take action
    • Posted

Personally, I wouldn't see a doctor for that unless it doesn't go away in a week or two.  If you want to see a doctor anyway, you could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

I also have similar red little bumps on my penis!  

Wtf !! Man!!   Is it Balanitis?

Is it curable? 

Now i realized, unsafe sex is bad as hell !! 

Anyway take care !!

• Posted

Hmmm  could it be possible that you used new soap? Or recent jerk off session which had ended up leaving your junk dry? How long after unprotected sex did u notice your bumps? 

Mines aren't red now. first time it was red then went back to skin color. Now it just looks like I had a rash there. However, with the small bumps (not rly bumps),  it doesn't look like that's what it was before.

The bumps are barley visible unless the penis gets dried a. It. I'm uncircumcised 

• Posted

jordan i have ssame symptoms like you i did it go ?? what did the doctor say ?? did it just go away ??
  • Posted

hi all..i feel like i also have same sort of problem..please see in the pics...guys please suggest what is it..
    • Posted

Hi Peter,

Did you ever figure out what it was? I have a very Similar looking problem as in your pics. Would appreciate the help thanks

Dave

• Posted

same problem here ! is there anyone that would actually know what it would be to read these because i’m freaking out 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.