Small white dots on penis shaft

Posted , 7 users are following.

imagehad unprotected sex 2 months ago. These appeared a few days ago. They're small and do not create any discomfort. Are they forcyde spots?image

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

they don't look like fordyce spots. they don't look like warts either might be hair follicles but I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

They do look like Fordyce in some ways - however, there is something different about them - if you have not scratched at them or otherwise irritated them I would get a doctor or a sexual health service to check them for you

• Edited

update: the white dots seem to be drying up. A few of them fell off after drying up, then they developed tiny scabs.

anyone ever have the same thing?

with this whole covid19 lockdown thing I can't see a doctor with this for now.

note that I've only had this for about 10 days and my unprotected sex happened about 65 days ago

• Edited

hi im having the same problem right now , were u able to get some answers? please and thank u

• Edited

hi James,

turned out to be genital warts. More appeared.

They were removed by Electrocautery ( electrical current) which was a little painful but well worth it. I have since removed any other ones that have appeared with Apple cider vinegar. This consists of taking a small piece of cotton dabbing it in apple cider vinegar and covering it overnight with a band aid.

• Posted

hi may i ask what kind of doctor did u have to see 😃? thank u

• Edited

a generalist.

turns out that this is a very common thing

• Posted

thank you so much for replying

I'll go and see my doctor

• Posted

hey, can you please tell me how long it took from when you noticed them for them to turn in to warts and more appear? also..please tell me how did the doctor diagnose them?

I found something similar 10 days ago and can't calm down since then.

• Posted

can you please tell me how long it took since when you found them for more to appear and turn in to warts??? I found something similar 10 days ago and can't sleep since then.

• Posted

They are warts, they don't turn into them. So what you see in the pics are warts. From my understanding, there are many types of warts that look different.

The doctor diagnosed them by asking questions and inspecting them.

I'd say more appeared after a month.

• Posted

thank you so much for replying, did the ones you already have grew any bigger or change shape? asking because I went to a sex clinic and the nurse there looked at them for 30 seconds and said "it doesn't look like warts to me" ...no other tests, no magnifier and no vinigar test

• Posted

hey sorry to bother you

I have the same problem , does it disappears now or still?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.