Small white raised spot under foreskin. Please Help.

Posted , 23 users are following.

Hello,

I recently found a small raised "spot" under my foreskin, just below my penis head. It's been there a couple of weeks and is under 1mm in size, however it may have slightly grown, i cant tell if it has or if its me being paranoid. 

It's slightly white in colour but blends in well with my skin complexion. There is no discharge if squeezed. I also have fordyce spots and pearly penile papules. It looks identical to ppp but is located below the head and stands completely alone. 

Does anyone have any idea as i already battle with mental health and this is another thing i really don't want to have to worry about.

1 like, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hello Conrad, this seems like it is nothing to worry about. I'm a urologist in training and I have ppp everywhere-its very irritating.feel free to message me privately and we can speak as so smile

• Posted

Thank you for commenting. Its identical to ppp but slightly bigger than a single one and is on an area where I didn’t think you could get ppp? 

I’m panicking that it may be a early HPV wart? 

• Posted

Hey tangki can I get sum feed back I got a question I have 2 questions reply if u are able to answer 
    • Posted

hey this also happend to me the white dot thingy but my skin seemed to peirce throgh and i can touch the white dot i don't have fore skin though and i read online and it said patentally i might have a std so i am very very scared and don't know what to do

• Posted

hello, I have the same one but it's on my glan. I'm really scared it might be something. there's no affects in urination no swollen and no itchyness

• Posted

You can get ppp anywhere on your penis buddy smile I have some on my circumcision scar- freaky s**t!. If you are worried about it being warts I would definitely get it seen if possible. And in case you are worried about cancer- I wouldn't. Happens in less than 20k people a year in the us

• Posted

Tangki can I private message you, and if so, how do I do that? I am in a similar situation as the original poster. I already have some ppps on my glans too.

What concerns me is that I have a small white bump less than 1mm near my frenulum under the foreskin.  It’s grown only slightly since it appeared but I’ve been stressed out. I’ve Searched internet for weeks and can’t find anything that looks similar until I saw this post. I’ve been worried because almost all sources about ppp indicate it is mostly on the glans, however, this one isn’t on the glans.

Please help me out if you are willing

• Posted

Hey Tangki,

I have a very urgent question how can I message you privately?

Thanks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.