Small white raised spot under foreskin. Please Help.

Posted , 23 users are following.

Hello,

I recently found a small raised "spot" under my foreskin, just below my penis head. It's been there a couple of weeks and is under 1mm in size, however it may have slightly grown, i cant tell if it has or if its me being paranoid. 

It's slightly white in colour but blends in well with my skin complexion. There is no discharge if squeezed. I also have fordyce spots and pearly penile papules. It looks identical to ppp but is located below the head and stands completely alone. 

Does anyone have any idea as i already battle with mental health and this is another thing i really don't want to have to worry about.

1 like, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

anyone has gotten an answer of what this is ?

or if its treatable

• Posted

hey i have a similar thing with same symptoms. Anyone ever figure out what this is ?

• Posted

My Doc told me it's normal with men and prescribed me TERBITIN no changes yet

• Posted

No he didn't that what still bothers me you should get it checked also your Doc might know more about it

• Edited

same with me got an irritation after unprotected sex and after that the spot is been there for 6 weeks now, no pain and not itching, did anybody found out what it is?

• Edited

Hey did you consult a doctor specialized in std? It's been 2 years what it is exactly.

i have the same problem but mine is reddish and clear lump with reddish color it compliments the surrounding skin area and i noticed it on November and up to now (March) it hasn't change significantly though it just got bigger a single mm and I'm sure it's not HSV because it is not literally a blister rather more likely a pearly penile papule. I search some area location PPP could grow and it says it could be in the shaft of the penile and it is called "ectopic pearly penile papule" but it isaid to be EXTREMELY RARE to occur. It's been 1 year since I abstain from sex and I'm worried if it is an early stage of wart but it is been 3 months and it still nothing change significantly. It is asymptomatic when not stretched but when it does if is visible that it could look like a pearly penile papule. what could this be exactly?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.