So fed up all I wanna do is sleep😭

Posted , 3 users are following.

Woke up with a racing heart!!!! I hate this it's half 5 in the morning I feel like I can't breathing my hearts racing super fast can this really be anxiety? I'm jusy so scared I duno how to cope in these situations I just panic and it makes everything 10 times worse!!!!!! 😩. Every since Iv stopped taking my mirtizapine my sleeping has been bad! Does anyone Get this ? I'm scared I'll go into cardic arrest or my heart will jusy give up , when will me always feeling like this end I'm so fed up 😔

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello Michaela.  Try and calm down...I know it's not easy but you can do it. When you say you gave up mirtizapine was this your choice or on your GP's recommendation? Did you come off it slowly or just stop like that? Either way you need to see your GP as it's obvious you cannot manage without taking something and only your GP can decide what that should be. The sooner you see him the better and mention you aren't sleeping. He may be able to give you something to help you in the short term. Take care.
  • Posted

hello michaela, im sorry to hear your anxiety is so bad. have you tried prozac for your anxiety? or betablockers for the palpitations. i wouldnt suffer with it i wld ell yourdoctor ive had anxiety for years and years but i keep telling my mental health team and i would advise you to as well.  hope  feel better soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.