So how we all doing?

Posted , 11 users are following.

im just about to go to the doctors to see if i can continue on the pills. i have been on them just over 4 weeks and lost 14lb so a stone. so i am now 17 stone, but i havent budged in days. despite easting like a bird and runing 3 miles per day in this heat. cant seem to get passed the 17stone mark. same problem when i diest without the pills, get to 17 then i cant move it. how are you guys doing ??

steve x

0 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi. Well done on your weight loss so far. I'm just off to docs at 9 for my second weigh in. Hopefully have lost some. Finding it a bit hard at moment as when looking for foods it's hard to find a low carb (insulin dependant) food which has low fat. Will report bk when finished at docs. Good luck with your weigh in 😁
    • Posted

good luck too. i hope it goes well. i know my doctor he always seems to want me to fail. sounds silly but thats how he is. i may or may not get the next 3 month batch. but i am not having a gastiric. ill just starve myself lol x
  • Posted

Hi, I have struggled for some time but now on a 1200 cal intake and also SW, the weight is now starting to come off, 2lb a week which I am happy with. I also use my fitness pal app which is brilliant. 

It is not suitable fir everyone to count cals but is a suggestion if it helps,

Well done on the 14 pound loss, that us brilliant xx

• Posted

i eat the same thing everyday to a degree so i know what im having daily and its deffo ok what i eat etc. i will keep in at it as i guess it will start up again. what is SW
    • Posted

Slimming World. Sometimes a change to your diet is also a boost, I'm no expert and wouldn't dream of advising anyone, but can tell you of my experiences and what boosted my loss when I got stuck x
    • Posted

your right i sould start eating at mc donalds more lol (JOKE) x
    • Posted

You will be permanently perched ...,,,, on the loo 😉
  • Posted

Hi Steve

Good luck at the doctors👍

I have been on the tablets 1 week I am back at the Doctors on Wednesday so I will see. It's been going ok no funny side effects. I am really fired up on losing the weight. Just need a change. I will let u know how I get on. 

• Posted

you go girl keep that fire in your belly as thats what makes it happen in the end. the pills help but its the determination that wins. im flagging a bit but im still very much set on being the old thin and sexy me smile
  • Posted

@Turvell

Well done on your WL smile 100% they will give them to you as you have had a massive loss.

I always thought you were a woman probably because it is mainly women on here!

Good Luck

x

• Posted

Britneyspears how very dare you lol. i am all man me lol. well hopefully less of me in the long run if you know what i mean lol. i think i must the be the only fat man on here. ironically tho no one beleives  that im 17 stone they laugh and say SERIOUS? lol
    • Posted

There are a few other guys on here, but they dont seem to say too much for some reason?

///*.*\\\

• Posted

god knows i love to talk. and why not i have a mouth and it works. well fingers in this case x
    • Posted

people dont believe that i weghed almost 19 stone, guess im lucky to be tall, it does help hide it a little bit.
    • Posted

Noo there are more they just hide.. yes there will be less of you soon! i never thought i was 19 stone at the time (blind or what?!) thankfully i nowhere near that now smile good luck for the rest of your journey.

You must carry your weight well if no one believes you

When i first seen your username i thought you might be male then thought no deffo female lol soz! x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.