So how we all doing?

Posted , 11 users are following.

im just about to go to the doctors to see if i can continue on the pills. i have been on them just over 4 weeks and lost 14lb so a stone. so i am now 17 stone, but i havent budged in days. despite easting like a bird and runing 3 miles per day in this heat. cant seem to get passed the 17stone mark. same problem when i diest without the pills, get to 17 then i cant move it. how are you guys doing ??

steve x

0 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Well done 👏 keep up the good work. I've just been weighed and have lost 12 pounds this month so well pleased. Doc has put tablets on repeat now but still going to go for weigh in as think it's a bit motivation x
    • Posted

it does help to go i found that when i gave up smoking they would test me every two weeks and i didnt want to let them down or me. so it does work and well done you x
    • Posted

Think I I didn't go I may just slack a bit lol so defo need to go x
    • Posted

Great weight loss Joanne, big hugs & congratulations

for shifting 12lbs! x X x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Thank you. Just hope it keeps coming off as it is but have a feeling it may slow down  x
    • Posted

Just go with the flow, you know if you are cutting down on the fat content of what you normally eat and taking Oristat, it will come off!

Just dont let anyone sway you :-)

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Love to hear the positive stories. That's a brilliant weight loss. im 2 n half weeks in.

Keep that positive attitude - its what will get you through  x

• Posted

Hats off to you for running in this heat, well done xxx I seem to lose 8lb and then get stuck. I'm also on venlafaxine which I've recently found out has a weight gain side affect. Seems crazy that I take one med to feel better, and have to have others to counteract them almost. 3 different types all trying to sort each other's side affects out. Try your best xxx I tell myself I'd rather be fit and heavy than just heavy smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.