So many anxiety Symptoms

Posted , 40 users are following.

HI everyone,

Thank you in advance for reading my thread.

I have posted several times on this website under multiple boards i.e. HIV, Adrenal Fatigue etc. and am essentially looking for someone with similar symptoms to mine.

In November 2013 I had a high risk exposure to a female. I eventually spiralled into extreme anxiety thinking I was HIV positive, in fact I was sure of it. I was tested 7 1/2 weeks after exposure with a PCR and Elissa test and it came back negative. I tested again with Elissa at 4 and a half months and it was negative, I have been reassured many times by Doctors, Healthboard members and some other hotlines that I am conclusively HIV negative if I test negative after the 3 month mark, however new symptoms arising always put be back into the anxiety. For the last 8 months the following are my symptoms:

Hi Everyone,

I thank you in taking the time to read my post.

I am desperately seeking answers and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Everyone,

In November I started an extremely anxious phase where I thought I had HIV, got tested with a PCR and Elissa test at 7 1/2 weeks post exposure and was negative, got tested again at 4 1/2 months and was negative. I have put my anxiety aside now but I do have major digestive issues as my body is not absorbing nutrients. Blood tests showed low iron and Vitamin D, I feel fatigue most of the time.

Symptoms Include:

1) Extreme Fatigue and sleepiness - This is recently being relieved after I started sleeping in the afternoons, sleeping has really helped my energy levels.

2)dry skin, dry mouth - Patchy skin, some scaling (could be psoriasis not sure). Dry mouth started after a few months, I was still very anxious.

3)hair falling - This is getting better as I have greatly increased with Vit D intake

4) Chronic Diahhrea and Malabsorption - food is coming out as it is and the Diahhrea has caused Haemerroids.

5) Night sweats if I have a high carb meal.

6) Left Toe is numb.

7) excessive DANDRUFF - I am able to clear it for a few days with betadine, this is some kind of Iodine thing which acts against fungus.

8) After I work out I have a delayed Post Exertion Malaise which starts on the second day of working out, I have heard this is a sign of Chronic Fatigue.

9)I have a stiff back when I get up every morning if I am not on Digestive enzymes.

I have had 3 CBC's and 3 stool tests, no sign of Candida or bacteria.

TSH, T3, T4 and Cortisol 4m all normal. No Celiac disease, ESR levels are normal.

Could the extreme anxiety for 2 months affected me in a long term way. Is there anyone else who had suffered from these many Symptoms of Anxiety ?

Thanks in Anticipation Everyone

5 likes, 58 replies

58 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi Mo,

About 3 months plus ago, i had a protected sex with a transgender sex worker. It was my first time of having any kind of sex.

I am jz 22 years old.

I did it due bad decision making and such.

But soon after , i started to panic and thought that i might have HIV.

So i started to buy test kits and testing on myself, and all came in negative.

I tested on myself for more than 4 times , starting from week 71/2 until week 11.

That would once a week, and i still doubted the results.

And on week 13 , i finally mustered up all the courage i have and go for a hiv testing at a local anonymous hiv testing center funded by a huge foundation which combats HIV.

I did the 4th gen antibody-antigen combo rapid test. When the result came out, it was negative. I even cried when i was talking to the counsellor. It was the happiest dat of my life.

But the relief didnt last long, as i start to think what if the results arent accurate, and many what if.

I also started to google informations of HIV and it just makes me feel worse. I cant stop doing it, and the more i look up for information the scarier it is to me.

And i do have 1 symptom of HIV , which is rashes. The itch comes and goes.

I have seek 2 different doctors' opinion and they say its only allergy/ eczema.

It is most likely to caused by the stress and anxiety.

The first doctor prescribed me with prednisolone which helps to subside the inflammation, but it made my acne worse.

The 2nd doctor gave me some moisteriser cream and anti histamine to help with the itch.

But i cant seem to stop the anxiety that i am having . Its ruining my life, what i suppose to do ?

Please , i would like to have some tips.

• Posted

I forgot to mention that i am also having some diarrhea as well.

• Posted

Jesus we are going through the same issue,,, I'm going through it as I speak tested 4 times and I think all day and night.

• Posted

I am dying with this hiv anxiety... Having exposure after 1 week some symptoms seems... Nausea, trush tongue,fatigue no appetite and weight loss... I think its all because of anxiety disorder....give me some advice ...
    • Posted

Me to I know this could all be in our mind because I had a negative test but that was only one anxiety feeds off of uncertainty and fear
  • Posted

This makes me feel at better on May 3 2014 I had sex with a prostitute I use a condom since then I haven't had sex at all because Ive become a Christian on August 3 2014 during that time I've experienced so many symptoms of HIV my head hurts, I had diarrhea, chest pains fatigue and weakness I did a HIV test late March 2015 it was a rapid finger and i was negative I asked her if I needed to take another one she said no the is accurate and to top it all off I hadn't had sex since the day of my mistake May 3 2014 I only did one test 😨 no I saw the lady I had sex looks like she is going to a clinic in January 2017 now I'm expecting all the symptoms again it make it worse at few day aga I had to blow in a babies month so she wouldn't choke to death now I'm afraid I give that child HIV because she has a clod now I'm and to top it all all my I went to a clinic last month and my results Have being delayed for the second time

• Posted

Hi bro. Some of us are dying to hear the outcome of the test. Perhaps it would help alleviate the anxiety.
  • Posted

After four tests in six months and confirming hiv negative, I thought my anxiety disorder should end. Thats not the case, although no more hiv anxiety, I am left with general anxiety disorder.

It's almost one year since all these s**t started. I still have serious neck and shoulder pain, muscle tension, and tiredness at 3pm onwards. I guess anxiety is draining my energy.

Have been on anxiety depression medication, Vitamins, and sleeping pills for 8 months.

When will I really get back to normal ?

• Posted

Hey Peter

Sorry to interrupt. All the symptoms you have are Anxiety and stress related.  You need will feel better once you treat the cause.Tiredness could be a symptom of depression too. Anxiety can be treated with therapy, meds, Omega 3 supplements, vitamins. It won't go away permanently but you can learn how to cope with it at a lower level where you can manage it. Good luck I know it s***s to have Anxiety I wish I was normal too. The thing is "we are normal" we are just struggling with this problem we have. Which affects millions of things it drives me crazy. But with the right kind of help we will soar through the roof. smile It was a metaphor I didnt mean it literally. That would be insane. Lol 😂👍

• Posted

Dandruff, hair falling is because you are under extreme stress and anxiety. They said dandruff was because we eat something we alergic to without knowing. Check your food allergies👍Calm your stress down. Try relaxation, exercise, eat healthy, meditate, Omega 3 supplement, take your vitamins. Check your Vitamin levels you might be lacking in something. Drink water keep yourself hydrated. Chronic diarrhea? Sounds like IBS. Hemorrhoids? Okay this one is because you need to drink water and stay away from carbs and eat fiber foods. If you need to have a bm do it right away don't you wait. Well, unless you're driving right lol.😊 Anyways I wish you luck and hope you get better.🙌Please stop worrying about things so much if you had all these tests done you should not be worried. Just next time take precautions with who you hook up with. Stay safe. Always make them take the Elisa test so you'll know they're clean.👍Nothing wrong with that if they get offended well f them. They should understand. We live in a age where many are promiscuous. Everyone who isn't or is too has to take precautions. That's why I always say, "only have sex with one person." Your spouse. Get married.👏😁

• Posted

Hi Mo786,

I've been experiencing symptoms like early morning bowel movements, red eyes and dry cough, body ache, under jaw lymph nodes. And lower back pain since 2 months now.

I've had a very high risk exposure 3 months ago.

I've gone through DUO HIV tests almost each week for last 2 months and all came out negative.

But I know something is happened to me and I'm going to get the worst news in sometime.

I'm not sure how to deal with this.

• Posted

Private message me from

Now on. What was your exposure exactly ? Are you male or female ?

What kind of tests did you do and when was your last test ?

Best Regards

Mohammad 

• Posted

I'm 36 yo male. Had a very high risk exposure. Had sex with a girl and saw small slit on penis head and blood as soon as I was finished. Worst part came to know that she is having HIV.

I've gone through DUO test each week post 28 days of the incident.

Last test was at 101 days which came out negative. 

I'm having psoriasis since childhood.

I'm quite worried and always trying to find out the reason of having red eyes and swollen submandibular lymph nodes since 2 months.

• Posted

@regretting58718 hi! . ive been going through exactly same situation with a rash(scaly skin on palm) which doctor said not a rash but due to allergy. it all started with an anxiety first and im super worried that this will turn out into something terrible and hope your test was all good

• Posted

Hi Mo,

Appreciate your activeness even after couple of years and understand that you are helping people.

Can you please update your status, to calm who ever see this thread. 

Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.