So many problems, so weak... Blood, digestion, lymph nodes

Posted , 8 users are following.

I'm diagnosed with hypothyroidism- one week actually (smaller thyroid, tsh 6). And I have these weird health things:

Blood

- too long bleeding after tooth extraction- 2 times

- too slow wound healing- after one extraction 5 months sad

Digestion:

- food pieces in poop- mostly cooked vegetables

- I can't eat anything greasy- chips, pizza (cheese), fried food in general

- weird grumble 

Lymph nodes- 4 bigger ones on my neck.

Doc said they are fibrotic (don't know correct word, sorry)

My eyes- sometimes I have diplopia sad 

So- my question is: Is it possible, that it's because of hypothyroidism?

If not- do You have any other ideas?

Sorry for my english- I'm from Western Europe.

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi,

Long time... :O 

So- I have GERD and just a few days ago gynecologist said I have ovary cyst sad it has something solid inside and I'm so worried. 

I will go to hospital after two weeks, to make more tests.

Tomorrow I will do ROMA- ca125 + he4- cancer markers sad

Actually- I live in constant fear sad and can't fight it.

My father's sister had uterus' cancer- she is fine now.

But what, if I have something much worse and won't be fine?

I'm so scared... 

• Posted

Hello Marpow:

Some ovarian cysts can be non cancerous.  I have Polycycstic  Ovarian ones and on both ovaries. They are NOT CANCEROUS.

Once you have the CA125 test -then we will know more. Many people are able to survive today because of early treatment and this life saving blood test.

Having a family history of it adds to your worries, I know.  Let's hold onto good thoughts and remember we have tests now that we did not have 40 years ago.  It is beatable.

Praying for good news,

Shelly

• Posted

Thank You smile

I had only ca-125 yesterday and it is 8,5.

Tomorrow I will do this "Risk of Ovarian Malignancy Algorithm" and this is terrifying...

11 days and I will know (hospital)- have no idea, how I will make it. I have benzodiazepines, but they are not very helpful.

I'm really glad, that You answered after such a long time.

• Posted

Hello Marpow:

Keep positive and if needed take the benzodiazeines for relaxation.  They can make you sleepy so do not drive a car or anything.

We all on here,  care about each other and even though we are far away we are here with you.

Holding good thoughts and praying for you,

Shelly

• Posted

My lymph nodes are nothing- checked it.

Blood is fine- still have no idea, why I'm bleeding badly after extractions rolleyes 

And my eyes are little bit better.

I'm taking a lot of supplements- I'm vegetarian and I've been on junk food for a long time rolleyes

• Posted

Hello Marpow:

Build up your Vit K levels as it helps in clotting and if you can rinse your mouth with warm salt water after a meal.  Salt water helps the mouth heal 

Stay away from junk food and the chemicals in them are nitrates & bad preservaties and stuff.  Very bad for the body instead make some simple meals that you like and get your protein so your body will need it to heal.

Beans are good, and kidney beans have irn and Kale does also.  Do eat healthy.

Keep us updated.

Shelly

• Posted

I have only k2... I'm taking d3, iron, b12 (vegetarian), huge doses of C, calcium and magnesium.

Thanks for advices.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.