So Tired

Posted , 9 users are following.

Is it just me or does anyone else battle with extreme fatigue. I mean it is unreal! I can wake up and feel relatively fine, (for what fine is anymore these days) and then all of a sudden out of no where I will feel the uncontollable urge to go to sleep. I mean literally I am leaning over dozing off to sleep. I can't keep my eyes open. And to add to it, I have small children who still wake up in the middle of the night. If I take a nap in the middle of the day I wake up feeling strange and crazy and I usually am sorry that I took the nap in the first place! Is there no place of comfort or solace in all of this? Sorry just needed to vent. Hope you all are having a better day.

2 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I battle with fatigue every day of my life with being on medication and having low thyroid and being in menopause. Its not just you 

Elizabeth

• Posted

I feel very much the same way.   Always feel tired or like I can just nod off and take a nap. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.