So tired

Posted , 9 users are following.

This is so frustrating does it ever end everyday a different symptom it first started with night sweats joint pains then dizziness headaches nausea upset stomach now is terrible mood swings I can be happy one minute then upset the next crying my eyes out I haven't been able to get any sleep the past few days I've been getting heart palpation and shortness of breath and fulness up to my throat this happened to me a few months ago I ended up in the emergency room they did every test from x-ray to stress and thank god everything was fine I use to be very active and now all I want is to be in bed I'm always so tired and sleepy since I can't sleep at night I just want to be my self again is anyone going through all these symptoms can you let me no what can i take someone told me estroven works have any of you lady's taken it and seen results.

2 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Its normal and it will pass. Meditation has saves my life as well as giving myself a break. Just concentrate on getting theough the next couple minites at a time.
  • Posted

I've been there my first year of Perimenopause and it's horrible. Anxiety was really bad too! I had /have every symptom your having its been 2years for me!! Your hormones are fluctuating and trying to recognize the changes and that's why your feeling this way . It's horrible I know! I did try Estroven with mood for 3 months and it helped! Give it a try!

• Posted

Yes it is so frustrating this change in life and when you have no one close to talk about it since my mom and sisters never got any symptoms day don't understand what I'm going through I guess they left everything for me lol.is good to here from others it makes me feel more confident and less stressful thankyou I would try estroven praying it would help me at least a bit I no I just started my journey and still have a long way to go as I see other ladies on here that been struggling for years hopefully we will make it through this with God's help thankyou onece again best wishes!!!!

• Posted

I'm 48, and my sis is 50. I don't wish this on anyone and she may not be perimenopause yet, because she doesnt have any symtoms at all. She doesn't go to the doc ever. I wonder why some women are cursed and others are not? I'm lucky I don't have night sweats. I just sweat all day, but the mental changes are aweful

• Posted

It's so hard to deal with these symptoms on a daily basis some days are better then others but it's always something I'm the youngest of 5 sisters I'm 44 and I am the only one who's is going through this not even my mom she told me she never got any symptoms what so ever I passed the night sweats thank God but I get everything else from dizziness to nausea headache tiredness joint pain shortness of breath and fulness pelvic pain and the list goes on it's always something different every month and my periods are crazy I guess we were one of the unlucky ones hope you feel better soon best wishes and god bless! !!!

• Posted

This started with me 2 years ago and its horrible. Its like an onslaught from hell. Here is ways going on with me: fibromyalgia severe join swelling. All my joints are swollen like big knots like walnuts, I have that fullness feeling creeping up in my throat, hot flashes that last for hours and anxiety i also have horrific breast pain. My fibromyalgia is everywhere . In also dealing g with my husband having cancer on top of everything else

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.