Soap Breakthrough

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi,

Just thought I'd update my situation. It's been a while since I've been here. I am progressing so I'm happy about that and want to share it. I was applying Clob 3 times a week and Premarin cream twice a week topically and internally.

I've just been to the Vulva Clinic in Ottawa for my annual check-up. I can now use Clob twice a week instead of 3 times which is great. I have also had permission to use a soap. Yayyyyyyy! This was very good news to me. They have tested a lot of soaps and came up with the winner of these tests which is Dove unscented. I can use this soap to completely wash myself including my vulva! This is the reason why I decided to contribute this news on this site. If you want to use this soap, check with your doctor before. It's been a godsend for me with no consequences. Nice to be back.

2 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

So happy for you! Dove unscented is what I use as well. Not every day, though, because I am afraid. I am pleased to hear that the doctors have tested soaps and Dove is the winner. Take good care.

Christine

• Posted

Is this the same as Dove for Sensitive skin? That's the bar I have. Still unopened. Haven't used soap in 6 months now, but sure would love to be able to!

• Posted

Hi Christine,

Sorry for the delay in replying. Yes it was a joyful thing to happen. I also don't use it every day. Yes, I agree and think it's wise not to. Yes, they tested many soaps and that one displayed the best results. So happy about it.

Take care also.

Micheline

• Posted

Hi micheline, glad to hear that you are doing well. It is nice to hear good news.

Personally I cant use Dove unscented, but that's just me! I can use Emu soap if anyone wants to try that as well...you can get it online. Sometimes its a good idea to have two or three different soaps/oils to rotate which is what LS seems to prefer for some reason.

• Posted

Hi Guppy,

I didn't know about Emy soap. I might just give it a try later. Right now, I'm soooo enjoying Dove unscented. Thanks Guppy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.