Some more symptoms. Update on how I feel.

Posted , 5 users are following.

So, today, I started getting a certain pain on both of my cheeks. I don't really know why. I'm believing that I've had a bacterial infection for the past few weeks. I really need to take the Angocin that was prescribed to me. It's been rough. The dizziness still floats around, but I get some ppains in random areas. I think my jaw was out of place earlier because I heard it making a tiny popping noise on the left mandible. Still get bouts of tingling. Still get feelings in my stomach that try to give me anxiety and panic issues. It's not fun. I'm going home the day after tomorrow and it's nerve wracking.

What's worse is that my body is to the poiNT where I can't even stress a tiny bit. I stress once and my body reacts negatively. I stress in a tiny way that doesn't really give me stress and all of a sudden I start getting dizzy. Sometimes I'm not even stressing at all and I get half attacks. Earlier I was also feeling hot flashes on my hands. It's gone now but I had that earlier. Sorry that I keep posting here but it's one of the only things making me feel calm because everyone here experiences the same symptoms.

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

MATT don't be sorry if you're posting often!

That's what this forum is all about - people helping one another.

KEEP POSTING and take the antibiotics lol.

The jaw thing is a very common symptom in anxiety disorder. I used to get it years ago but it stopped eventually.

Stay with us, Matt,      xx

• Posted

Yeah, I had the jaw thing. I still get it from time to time. Also, I noticed that my joints started aching. I don't like that at all. It makes me feel like I'm getting worse. Especially since having that atrial fibrillation a half hour ago. I'm very nervous.

• Posted

drink a lot of fresh water and some hydrating drinks. Load up and be fully hydrated it will help the aching.
  • Posted

Are you home yet?
    • Posted

Yeah, I'm home. I just woke up. I had sevreal problems getting on the plane. I was hysterical. My fears got the best of me. It caused my symptoms to flare up even worse. I took a pill to calm me down but in the end, I still felt symptoms very bad. I arrive d in atlanta and when I went to get my suitcase, I started feeling very bad chest pain with three symptoms all at once in my chest and rapid heartbeat that wouldn't slow down for anything.

• Posted

I also had problems with my eustachian tube where my ear wouldn't pop when we were descending. It hurt very bad. I woke up today and I'm experiencing ear problems now. They always feel like they're slowly getting air into them. It's making me nervous. I keep trying to pop my ears now. My symptoms are badly flaring up this morning. I really need to do something about all of this. Now with the added pressure in my ears, im feeling even worse.

• Posted

You did it and your homw!!!! That is an accomplishment and a relief!
    • Posted

for your ears i hate that? I get that. I have issues with that. It can take three days for those tubes to reopen. You can pinch your nose and very very gently blow air thru your nose. I mean lightly. After a while it will work and you get to feel that wicked sharp pain and noises but they open. Just do for a minute a few times a day. Always blow gently! Lightly Its uncomfortable. It really is. Also drinking water help the swallowing action helps this. Be patient can take a few days. How are your eyes. You need to go get that checked after the flight ok. Make sure its all stabile and good. Look be so grateful you are home now. I dont know you i felt stressed haha i really did. You are in your comfort zone, know your way around, you can communicate with the people and doctors around you (language aspect) take a moment to be grateful for all that. So you will go to the eye doctor (opthamologist) as soon as possible for a check and fill the dr. In what happened in germany and i would recommend going to your doctor for an exam and olease tell the doctor whats going on with you. You are ine strong person! You just went thru  a whole hell of a lot. Im so proud of you! Wow you know theres some girl in here with a mess of panic and she thinks its all good to go to france for aome college classes and immediately i thought if you and oh boy could you help her out with this. Take care im very proud of you and so glad you are home safely. This might be thru the internet and we are all strangers in a sense but our souls are talking so yes we all do care.
    • Posted

Hey Matt, well done!

That was so brave. You're an inspiration.

xxxxxxxxx

• Posted

I'm actually making several appointments. I already have an appointment for my eye doctor tomorrow in the afternoon. I'm gonna get my eye checked to make sure I'm okay. I noticed some unusual stuff with my eye today and they're symptoms that I was having before I got my eye checked for the retinal tear. I don't believe anything is wrong with my eye, but I gotta get it checked anyway. I have an appointment for a cardiologist on Thursday. Actually, to say something things, I actually went to the ER after I landed in Atlanta. I started feeling very bad. Those three chest symptoms started and it started to get scary. I had to ask someone if there was a medical facility and they basically sent me to the ER. I had myself checked out and they looked at my problems. EKG was fine. I had a chest x ray which was fine. Blood work with extra blood work for a Blood clot test and it all came back clear so I'm okay bodily. The doctor told me to make an appointment with a cardiologist to get a heart monitor so I can record an EKG when my heart starts acting up. It will give them a better idea of what's going on with me. I cried at the beginning of my flight. I was feeling hopeless. But at the end, I did fly. I feel glad for it. I do feel better now that I'm home, but I do still experience physical symptoms. I'm still trying to get better at them though. I'm feeling this is all mental. I still need tests but I kinda feel like this has all been a mental game from the beginning. The only time symptoms are severe for me are when I walk or stand for long periods of time. Maybe I had some fears staying in Germany and they were keeping me from getting better? I don't know. I'm trying my best to just ignore most symptoms. Thanks for all of the support. I'm going to keep writing on this one to update one my situation.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.