SOMEBODY ANSWER ME!!!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm not going to go through everything I've already said up here so, I'll start with...

Where can I go if whatever parasite is in me if it doesn't show up in XRays, blood tests, and /or fecal exam? Its been 3 yrs and I'm otw to saying *screw it, if no one wants to believe me.. They can exam my body after I commit suicide *

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I've inboxed you plz read my message and get back to me fellow suffer you are not alone nor insane but yes this s**t is real and drives you beyond insane especially when nobody believes you and all test show up negative but just remember it's real!!! Mines been nearly 1 1/2 years now so I can only imagine how you would be feeling after 3 years but I didn't think it would be this long so I have learnt a few things from this site plus quite a bit of other stuff along this terrible journey that helps me hopefully I can help you by talking and working together!!! Yes I'm listening 💯🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.