Someone help?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Since yesterday my heart rate has been very erratic at rest. It mostly will not settle below 100 and is an average of 120. I am feeling pressure behind my eyes and quite dizzy. I keep getting different blood pressure readings. Normal high and too low. I had one yesterday that was 98/45 but today I've had some very high ones inbetween normal ones the highs ones have been

- 186/126 (109heart rate)

-168/146 (87heart rate)

-127/111 (144heart rate)

-138/113 (45heart rate)

-151/91 (140heart rate)

I'm a 21 year old female and don't exercise at all. All measurements have been done at rest. They're fluctuating and my heart rate just won't go below 100 no matter what.

I don't know what I'm suppose to do?

Thanks Molly

Bare in mind I was at rest and very relaxed when it was done. My head hurts and my eyes just feel very strange. I'm just wondering if anything like this has ever happened to anyone before? Thanks Molly

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have to say my GP told me last time I had a very fast pulse 4 weeks ago  that if I got chest pain as well I had to go immediately to hospital. As yours has been over 140 with chest pain you definitely need to go hospital

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.