Something good for a change ....

Posted , 16 users are following.

Hi guys, thought I'd share something good with you all. Went to my daughter's hen night last night - had wicked time. Plenty of food and drink and then - dancing!!! I danced all night with no pain!!! Woke up this morning slightly hungover but no pain in my knee!!! There is light at the end of the tunnel!!!!! 😀😀😀😀

1 like, 35 replies

35 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

yehhhhhh go Clarkey lol - you old devil lol. Soooo glad you had a brill time!!!! Do you mind me asking were you young to have a TNR??
    • Posted

I'm 53 but mentally I'm about 25!!!! It was a brilliant night - not such a good morning after but well worth it!!! 😀😀
    • Posted

Hek you are young im 57 and 1 daft old consultant told me I was 10 years too young for the TNR so I went to the one who did mine. Heaven nos how those in their 70.s and 80.s cope and im.not being disrespectful im in awe!!!!!!
    • Posted

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I take my hat off to those who are older because it's bad enough at our age let alone 20 years older. I was told that I could prolong the op if I had injections for a couple of years but they weren't guaranteed to work so I thought - stuff it! I need the op might as well get it done when I'm younger and hopefully be able to enjoy a good 20 years pain free. Well that was until my so called good knee started to flipping hurt!!! 😁😁😁 xx
    • Posted

lol yes as uve prob read im.avin trouble with mine im icing them both at night now lol OH and I had 3 injections got SLIGHT relief from one so not good really x
    • Posted

Yeah I have read how you're suffering with both now! Fingers crossed that the icing works aye? Xx
    • Posted

going for my first physio on the 24th so gonna ask him about the good knee not being good lol
    • Posted

Well done to you I am also 53 and 11 weeks post op and I managed to have a little dance 2 weeks ago felt great x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.