Something good for a change ....

Posted , 16 users are following.

Hi guys, thought I'd share something good with you all. Went to my daughter's hen night last night - had wicked time. Plenty of food and drink and then - dancing!!! I danced all night with no pain!!! Woke up this morning slightly hungover but no pain in my knee!!! There is light at the end of the tunnel!!!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 like, 35 replies

35 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

That's fantastic. I am so looking forward to be able to do that. I am 4 week on tues to Tkr and at the moment can't imagine being able to dance. I am walking with crutches. and exercising each day but knee and ankle still swollen !!It's so good to hear of positive times to look forward too xxx well done πŸŽΆπŸ’ƒπŸ‘―
    • Posted

I couldn't ever imagine doing anything remotely normal at 4 weeks so I'm hoping that you'll be the same by the time you reach where I am (16 weeks). Keep up the good work and before long you'll be posting something similar!! Xx
  • Posted

Fantastic news, go girl, hope the hangover improves lol
    • Posted

Yeah thanks!! Hangover was improved with a Big Mac and fries!! Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.