Somethings not right

Posted , 8 users are following.

im the everything to everyone. I clean, cook help everyone with their issues do everyone laundry  but no one does it back. I dont think they are even grateful. If i complain i dont feel right it falls on deaf ears. Very hurtful. I have mentioned it, noone cares. They care about themselves. I dont think im seen as a human. Its really mean and rude. How is this? Im moving around with my face tingly and im tired and they are resting or eating and its starting to annoy me. Im only human, they are all adults here.  My husband doesnt say a word, he expects it all and doesnt even care that its all on me.Im like a useful item and only existing to for their needs. I think sometims it burries deep inside me and makes me feel sad. Sometimes i really wonder if this causes me anxiety, very lonely at times to feel so used.

3 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

It's ok to go on strike. But who suffers in the long run.... You!! because it will still be down to you in the end to sort the mess out.. I know exactly what you mean it's like your surrounded by people but extremely lonely.. Sometimes you can have everything but nothing.. Just try to remember... Things will get better.. Big hugs lisalisa67 x
  • Posted

sorry you are having a hard time at home. You seem to be the life and soul here too answering all the queries. Try not to overdo things if you can.
    • Posted

Im okay. Just had a moment there. Thank you for your kind words. i like to  respond, everyone posts in hopes for a response or advice and sometimes it helps and sometimes i can just truely relate. It depends. We are all in this together. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.