Soon to start Naltrexone

Posted , 7 users are following.

I've been prescribed Naltrexone and due to start next week. I've been struggling with drink for years and just don't seem to have any willpower so here I am. I've been looking for information on it but so far it's all a bit scientific and what I really want is to hear about real people's real experiences. Obviously it'll be great if it helps but a bit scared of side effects too!

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

The turning point in my life was one incident, until then i was sitting on the fence. I dont know if you have faith but this is what happened. There was this little girl who was terminally ill, we were playing ludo togeather, she suddenly asked me why do i spend so much time there, the world is so beautiful, why am I not outside in the sun and enjoy myself, I felt compelled to tell her about my problem, her reply with a sweet smile blew my mind of, she said dont worry in a few days ill meet Jesus and Ill demand HIM yo make your alright as a compensation for bringing me back so early. I cried for hours at her funeral, a total stranger showed me the meaning of love. Believe you me from that day my life took a u turn, strange things, that cant be explained have been happening

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.