sooooo miserable all the time

Posted , 9 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Miserable ....crying all the time...having to stop the car because I just ramdomly start crying....no I Teresa in anything g....isolating myself from everyone especially people who are "happy:!!...constantly wanting my 13 year old to be little again...and crying when I see little children. ..black thoughts about people dying...nothing to look forward to...can't even be bothered talking to people some days...just want to stay in bed...can anyone else relate to this???😢😢😢😢😢

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Bless you sad

You need to speak to someone.Would you go the doctors?Living with these feelings especially when you have children to care for is not easy.Do you think it's all Menopausal?could you be depressed?Anything going on at home that needs addressing?

I'm in post surgical menopause and had alot of those feelings that you have until I was healed enough to go on HRT.Within a fortnight I felt so much better.Hormonal inbalance causes us ladies so much inner turmoil.

Please talk to someone and try to get some happy feelings back.Life is wonderful and your children need you 💖

• Posted

I can definitely understand where you are coming from its a terrible place to be .I feel just the same it's a roller coaster of ups and downs and I know I am miserable to be around .I don't want to do anything or chat to people it's such a effort .The only time I am at peace in my head is when I am asleep .I am constantly worried about dying and cancer it is taking over my life.This menopause is terrible .please don't feel alone with this lots of us are dealing with these feelings .

• Posted

I have to take Paxil 60 milligrams for my depression... And Klonipin for my anxiety. I can't take a HRT because I smoke. Sooooo Im buying AMBREN today for help with menopause. Women are swearing by it.

• Posted

All of this, yes I can relate exactly to what you're going through! Mine lasted about the whole summer feeling just like you feel right now. It does get better though. You just have to hang on and do what you can do to keep yourself positive. If you don't feel like talking to people don't talk to people . One thing that helped me the most was keeping my mind busy, taking light walks, doing laundry or watching comedy movies. I also prayed, and read my devotional daily. You will feel better...trust me! I still have little bouts of the old feelings but nothing like before. Keep posting on this site and reading all the post. These ladies are so awesome and we will help you get through this. We are all at different plases in perimenopause so someone can help you at all times. I will be praying for you! Take care!

• Posted

Im sorry lizzy marie. I feel that way as well. I was crying to my husband today over the phone about how Im at my wits end with feeling this way. My sleep, appetite, libido, thoughts and everything is just off balance. I overthink things, worry, work myself up into anxiety and feel really depressed. Its worse within the 2 weeks prior to my period. I dont have health insurance until January so im having to ride this roller coaster of emotions until then so I can figure out if this is peri related or if its my thyroid or what...I just keep going. Its super hard and easier said than done but I have 2 kids and bills to help my husband pay so all I can do is just keep going. I pray a lot too. Just hang in there. Good luck.
    • Posted

I'm buying AMBREN over the counter TODAY. women are swearing by it.

• Posted

Oh Lizzy!  i sure can...been like that for two months.  Completely hopeless.  I was really starting to scare myself.  The other day I called a woman I know because it turned into a panic attack that I couldn't shake for two days.  She gave me some stuff called Bach's Rescue Remedy that you can get at any health food store.  It stopped the panic right there, within minutes.

Then she told me about all the other Bach flower essenses.  I bought six (for the tears, the moods, the anxieties, the depression.  Look them up.  I have been feeling great since Thursday!  After having only four good days in the previous thorty.  So I would say they are working wonderfully!

Hugs to you.  It will be over soon

• Posted

It is amazing.  There are 38.  They are all for different emotions.  They will heal even the deepest emotional scars so I have read in my research in the past days.  My friend told me that it cannot all be blamed on menopause.  We are carrying a lot of baggage, and it seems to all come to the surface during this time in our lives.  Bachs flower remedies help us deal with them in a very gentle and positive way.  I know i saw my own issues in many of the essenses.  i chose the six that I needed immediately and they are changing my mindset in very positive ways while allowing me to function just like I did before all this came down.
    • Posted

Bach Flower essence? Where do you buy them? Pill form? Oil?Have you heard of AMBREN????
    • Posted

So are they oils that you rub on your body or pill form that you take orally?
    • Posted

They are liquid.  You take two to four drops in the morning of up to six different ones and it puts you in a completely different state from the one you woke up in.  I have been taking three...different depending on how I feel upon waking.  By the time I finish my first coffee i am right as rain again for the day.  I take some at night before bed as well if I feel I need a certain boost.  I have never heard of Ambren, is it a natural product?  Flower essenses are simply certain flowers soaked in the sun in water and preserved in brandy as far as I have read.  Safe and effective for pets, and humans from baby to adult.
    • Posted

Oh, you can also just apply the externally if you do not want to take internally.  They are not oils though.  They are much safer than oils
  • Posted

I can relate to all of this I am 49 and been having problems for nearly a year I'm still having periods usually every three weeks. I constantly feel low especially before I come on I am dizzy light headed and generally feeling u well I keep thinking awful thoughts of having cancer or something wrong with me I've tried the usual primrose oil etc but nothing works I have seemed to spend the last year at the doctors with sinus problems which could be related to the menopause with tinnitus too I've been treated for that with nasal sprays etc but not I proved at all. I feel miserable most of the time and can't be bothered to talk to people sometimes. I am back at docs on Monday as my husband wants me to start  taking hrt as he's about had enough of the way I feel but I'm mpreally not sure at all. I feel your pain. 

• Posted

Hey Paula. I can't take HURT per my Dr. Because I'm a smoker and it will defiantly cause blood clots. Im buying an ETC at wall mart today called AMBREN. All natural and women are swearing by it... I pray it help's me Im 53 in a couple week's. No period now in 5 months. Had hormone labs..confirmed post menopausal. Insomnia is my main side effect which in turn makes all else triple worse!!!! Im isolating also.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.