Sore clitoris

Posted , 8 users are following.

I'm puzzled. I've been using my steroid for about a week and a half. In the last day or two my clitoris is getting sensitive and sore to the touch. Is it from steroid or Aloe Vera gel? Any thoughts?

0 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Here s a lovely description of witch hazel :

http://www.softschools.com/facts/plants/witch_hazel_facts/1314/

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed the article that was pasted in full here as it may breach other website's copyright. Please do not paste whole articles in posts. You can add a link to it and this will be approved as long as it complies with rules for posting links. If it doesn't then links can be exchanged via the Private Message service.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398316-adding-links-to-posts

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

Thank you...that was very interesting.  Nice to know of other uses and that it's such a friendly plant...although it's rather disturbing name. smile
    • Posted

Oh i love the name...anything witchy and mystical is inspiring to me. but i'm reminded that i've known this substance in the form of haemmemelis the homeopathic cream...its also really great for haemorrhoids. what a blessed plant. i'm so grateful for it! x  Thank you so much for all the searching that you've done and for findng this again for us. You are so generous and inspiring! Thank you again xx
    • Posted

Reminds me of one of my favorite movies...Practical Magic...and love the house in it...actually inspired my kitchen remodel as I loved the one in that house so much. They mixed potions and such...kinda what we are all doing here to find the thing that works best!  I guess there is a little witch in all of us.
    • Posted

oh yes I hope so!!! Brilliant

Hey thats amazing    I was in the Pacific North West with my family and a friend when that film was being made!! We actually saw some of the stars...can't remember who now but it was lots of fun ...we had just stumbled on the set whilst out walking. xx

• Posted

thats it you got it! wonder if the house is still there? it was built especially apparently...but then your house or at least the kitchen sounds like a good replica....we'll have to come over to inspect! then there was the hubby too...don't know if they're still together....nicole kidman and.......??????? anyone? first reply wins the prize!
    • Posted

The house was just a shell...and some of the inside...like stairways. It was torn down after filming...but I believe it was the director or a woman directly involved in the filming that had the house rebuilt elsewhere for herself. Neither Sandra Bullock nor Nicole Kidman are with the men that were their husbands at the time. Sandra divorced...he was fooling around...and Nicole the same (Tom Cruise) but remarried to a music star (Keith Urban) and has two beautiful little girls with him.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.