Sore gums now!

Posted , 7 users are following.

so fed up of all these symptoms, my sinuses are in agony, the reflux is back big time and my gums are inflamed! what next 😦

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Edited

Me too!!! Gums are so sore, bleeding when I brush and have an ulcer on the side of my tongue 😦

I also have sinus pain, jaw pain, ear pain, eye pain (all on the left side). SO FED UP!

Hugs xxx

• Posted

aw thank you lovely, sorry youre feeling awful too, one part of my gum is purple 😦 all my teeth hurt, it gets you down all this doesnt it xx

• Edited

Really gets you down! So many different symptoms and it blows me away that it can all be linked to menopause! I've had so many tests recently and there is nothing else that they can find so it must be 😦

Do you take a probiotic for the reflux? I've got a hiatus hernia and suffer badly but the probiotics definitely help.

Hugs xx

• Edited

ive tried probiotics and none suit me unfortunately, even tried low histamine ones as i now am allergic to so many things, its so frustrating, my anxiety is another level at the moment, one part of my gum is purple and swollen and bleeds when i floss, keep thinking its infected 😦 xx

• Posted

Hi, just wondered if your gums have improved at all ? I have a very sore gum just over one front tooth . . . it's so painful x

• Edited

Hi,

I have really sore gum over one tooth ! It's so painful, my whole mouth feels like its burning . . . has yours improved ?

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.