Sore gums now!

Posted , 7 users are following.

so fed up of all these symptoms, my sinuses are in agony, the reflux is back big time and my gums are inflamed! what next 😦

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

sorry you are not feeling well as i do . my gum was sore a week ago and i was so worried but the soreness is gone for now , my Gerd is bothering me and my other peri symptoms i am about to see a new gastro but from my past experience i I'm losing hope he will do anything

• Edited

So sucky Toria : (

It might possibly be a result of a temporomandibular joint disorder (if you've ruled out basic gum disease with the dentist) -- being stressed on anxious often results in unconsciously clenching or grinding teeth. While the jaw joint itself may not hurt much, it can cause pain and discomfort elsewhere, like in the teeth, ears, head, etc.

• Edited

I have had painful gums and toothache on my left side on and off for a few months. Some days it was so bad I thought I might need an extraction. It stops when my period comes so it has to be hormonal. To help relieve pain I have been taking ipubrofen and rubbing Gengigel onto the sore gums.

• Posted

im the the same, cant take ibuprofen as have gerd and gastritis from all this grrrr xx

• Posted

same here . . . it's driving me nuts ! I have been taking Nurofen and using Gengigel mouthwash and the Gel ! I'm post Meno now xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.