Sore on my Clitorus

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi, I have this sore on my Clitorus that hurts to touch and gets tender when I walk. I had a similar sore right next to it on my labia sort of like a pimple (that would be the third time that appeared on my labia in just over a year) that healed but now I have this one. Which I never had. What could it be? I thought the first sore might be folicitis and spread to there. Please help. image

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

btw your last photo looks like you've a few together.

I've never looked at my sores ,not once because I'm afraid to look .

• Posted

it honestly looks like musculum contagiosum except on genitalia, do some research on it. Have you went to the drs? what did they say?

• Posted

not herpes. Need more information for better response and diagnosis

MD

• Edited

i just noticed this yesterday. granted ive never looked that closely but im worried. it doesnt huror anything

• Posted

i have the same thing they tested me for std and sti everything came back clean... what did they tell you?!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.