Sores/ blisters around my vagina - asap!

Posted , 7 users are following.

so 2 weeks ago i lost my virginity to a boy who i have been seeing for quite a while now, and a couple of days ago i started realising there was one or two blisters around my vagina, at first i assumed it was my knickers rubbing but now i have realised there are more and more! what could it be? they are around my knicker line and where my pubic hair is (i shave) they are red and spotty, along with some looking very pussy and some looking like an ordinary blister you would get on your foot? help!!

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hun please go and get checked for herpes the blisters sound like the ones I had around my mouth and throat, needless to say I contracted this through oral sex, if you wasn't using protection I would suggest you seek medical help. The man I was seeing was a 'carrier' for the virus so showed no signs. The blisters were quite large and pus filled I also developed a fever later on 
    • Posted

Thank you! however previously to having unprotected sex, we did have oral sex, both participating i used my mouth and he used his, would i not of got herpes from that? or is it just through vaginal sex?
    • Posted

It takes a while Hun but hey go to your gp I was in pain for weeks before I went, a course of anti biotics and I was ok, sadly I'm told it can flare up from time to time, so far no flare ups x you can get it both orally and vaginally x
    • Posted

Okay, i come from london and i would rather not go to my GP due to the fact id prefer my parents not knowing, would a sexual health clinic examine it then tell me what is wrong? i have been there a few times before to get the contraceptive pill? x
    • Posted

Yes of course but go as soon as you can and get treated and the sooner it goes and tell your boyfriend to get looked at, my ex was a carrier so he never showed signed x 
    • Posted

Are you native English/UK; i.e. born here, although your parents were from overseas? (British by birth; but you could hold what is known as dual-nationality).

Go to a walk in sexually transmitted disesases clinic, or your local A&E and ask to speak to the Gynaecology unit.   You do not need to see your GP.  In any case, he is should only disclose anything to you your parents if you are under 16 and not seen as a "person at risk". 

In the case of the latter he should be reporting it to the Police.

• Posted

thank you. the boy i am with however hasnt had sex before me though? is herpes possibly heridetry?
    • Posted

No that I am aware of; at least I have never come accross it in genetics.

In any case, if it was, it would have appeared long before now.

When did you first have sex with this boy, and has he had any history of herpes in his life time?

I really do think you need to see a Gyneacologist or certainly a senior Doctor, and have this fully investigated.That is what they are there for.

The sooner the better as this could turn in to something a lot worse.

• Posted

Hello any new changes any news on the issue
    • Posted

No herpes is a sti what I am saying is first ask the dr what it is and get a formal diagnoses if it is herpes I think you need to re ask your boyfriend about other partners before you x
    • Posted

yes. next time and every time--- use a condom so you won't have to worry
    • Posted

we first had sex 2 weeks ago and this started occuring last week
    • Posted

Yes it does take a while for it to show after its like a virus in a way, but please seek help and get medication it took my sypmtoms away quite fast x
  • Posted

So it's all over your vagina? You haven't popped any of those have you? Even if you scratch and we can transmit further around the areas of your skin. In if you work she tried that and then touch your eye you would immediately get herpes of the eye also. So I'm glad you're taking some precaution but I will take all precautions if I were you you immediately need doctors care. Can you not get to the doctor can get some Valtrex? Need to start on that forest don't let any clothing more there seemed rub up against your vagina I will do is irritated
    • Posted

yes its all over my vagina, but not inside just on where my pubic hair would grow. its also on my bum and one or two on my thighs
    • Posted

Hi there. I work in the emergency room & have seen several of these which I am almost certain is "herpes".. You need to be seen immediately to get put on medication & you 100% need to not be doing any sexual activities until you are looked at!!!

As soon as I saw where you said about the "puss", my immediate reaction was herpes.. I also agree with one of the other people who commented on your feed about having a serious chat with your partner regarding his past sexual activities... Something is not adding up here & he needs to be very honest with you because this is serious & obviously it is contagious!!!

Also I agree with the person who said to not scratch them, do not try & pop them. Are you having any discharge at this time?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.