Sores/ blisters around my vagina - asap!

Posted , 7 users are following.

so 2 weeks ago i lost my virginity to a boy who i have been seeing for quite a while now, and a couple of days ago i started realising there was one or two blisters around my vagina, at first i assumed it was my knickers rubbing but now i have realised there are more and more! what could it be? they are around my knicker line and where my pubic hair is (i shave) they are red and spotty, along with some looking very pussy and some looking like an ordinary blister you would get on your foot? help!!

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Im having similar issues you definitely need to go get tested. It sounds a lot like herpes...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.