Sores on outer vagina and near anus..is it herpes? (pics included)

Posted , 66 users are following.

I am getting tested tomorrow, but this is really weighing on my mind and has been from when I first started showing symptoms ( about 8 days ago..started as a red bump, looked like a ingrown hair at the time).. It has now progressed into a full blown sore that is extremely painful to any type of touch.

imageimage

0 likes, 72 replies

72 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

what type of I faction was it , as I remember I shaved there yesterday dry to go swimming and now I have the same problem ? this is 6 months later I see , have you had any further issues I dont believe I'm dealing with herpes

• Posted

okay so i have something that looks the exact same, it started last friday after i got my wisdom teeth removed and i as well dry shaved real quick.. but since i got my wisdom teeth removed ive been on antibiotics and it still hasnt gone away... it started as a little bump and i scratched it on accident and now it looks like this but my question is did they give you a special specific type of antibiotics?? i'm really nervous tbh.. it hurts i can barely move my lower body bc my underwear is like right on it.

• Posted

it does look like a bad dose of herpes but non of us are doctors but as a sufferer it does look like it I'm afraid .

• Posted

Hi everyone. I never had anything like this before. is it herpes? image

any help would be great. I bought an antifungal cream.

thanks!

• Posted

i have something similar... did it hurt alot to walk?? mine hurts alot and the skin pealed off and its just pure red like if the skin was removed..

• Posted

Ok, so I have a similar dilemma but near my butt. Here are the circumstances. I showered and shaved my bikini and butt area with a razor that happened to be dull and left in the shower. I usually keep my razor in the cabinet, but for some reason I left it in the shower AND didn't change the blade. I had protected vaginal sex, but he did put my legs up over his shoulder so there was more contact. I put a pantyliner on afterwards because I was expecting my period, which didn't come until two days later. I was also wearing semi-tight thongs this whole time. My period came, I use a cup , but a also wear pantyliners just in case there is a leak. I noticed a bump, which I assumed was an ingrown hair by my butt. However, then I noticed a few more bumps. They don't hurt, just itch. I have no abnormal discharge, smell or pain. Just itching and inflammation, also no fluid, except when I popped one of the bumps with tweezers a little pus came out. Which I assumed was because it was an infected ingrown hair. IDK, based on these pictures what do you guys think? I have a Dr's appointment on the 1st. I've noticed these bumps about 6 days ago. I shaved and had sex 14 days ago. Yes, I took a lot of photos. I'm kinda worried! imageimageimageimageimageimage

• Posted

did you find out what it was? I have the same thing! no pain just very itchy

• Posted

can someone please help, my tests come back negative for gential herpes but im in so much pain image have so much dryness and redness

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.