Sores on outer vagina and near anus..is it herpes? (pics included)

Posted , 66 users are following.

I am getting tested tomorrow, but this is really weighing on my mind and has been from when I first started showing symptoms ( about 8 days ago..started as a red bump, looked like a ingrown hair at the time).. It has now progressed into a full blown sore that is extremely painful to any type of touch.

imageimage

0 likes, 72 replies

72 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Yes, this looks like herpes to me. Have you been checked by a doctor?

• Posted

I did. The test came back negative, he prescribed me some antibiotics, cleared it all up in 2 days. It was a bacterial infection and I kept tearing at my skin when I scratched it which is why the sore got some large.

• Posted

i have something similar its kinda smaller near my anus n pernirium sure i spelled it wrong lol but no buring when i use the bathroom but hurts to walk and sit sometimes

• Posted

hello of you dont mind me asking what kind of ant****ibiotis did they perscribe

• Posted

image i also have something that looks similar . would you say herpes or bacteria infection?

• Posted

the top picture does look like herpes . what are all those white spots?

• Posted

Have you had anymore outbreaks? Did you have any more tests done?

• Posted

is this herpes

• Posted

Is that right above your clitoral hood? In that area it is normal for the skin to look bumpy like that. Is it painful, burning or itching? Because if not it is probably not herpes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.