Spirit Guides, has yours visited you and if so, could you share what happened?

Posted , 6 users are following.

My spirit guide visited me on 8 different ocassions and all 8 were in different forms.  The one I recall the most was the one after I had my second child.  At that time, there wasn't much known about postpartum depression but after my child was born, I had it severly.  I did go to the hospital and one day while reading the Bible, I had this woman come up to me, she was approx 6'2 or 3" and had a booming voice.  We walked down the hallway and chatted about life in general.  She also walked me through the Serenity Prayer...which was instrumental in my healing. 

Later that evening, I headed out of my room looking for her and couldn't find her.  I checked the morning after and still no woman.  I followed up that afternoon and still, no woman.  Her room was adjacent to the nurses desk so I  had asked them if she had left already.  I described her to them and they had NO idea whom I was talking about because no one fit that description.  A big black woman approx 6'3" surely isn't one people wouldn't take notice, right?

Some months later, I learned all about Spirit Guides and it was then that I believed she came to visit and guide me through a difficult time.  I've had several other incidents and will share with you but please, if you've had visitation, please share this with us. 

Also, if you don't believe in them, please share why not, if you will.  Anxiously awaiting your replies. smile

Warmly,

Frustrated

4 likes, 45 replies

45 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

See, I was in nursery school I was laying on my mat getting ready to nap. I saw a woman in what I thought looked like a blue night gown. And scarf partly covering her hair.  She was barefoot and floating a little off the floor.   She was glowing . She smelled like perfume .  I figured she was someone's mother . She had black hair and eyes.  She said your grandma sent me , I have seen you before and i will talk to you again.  I said ok . And she was gone.  At that time in life all women were either someone's mother or not someone's mother.  That was the first time I'd seen her and I've since seen her thru my life.  She has the same face and voice altho she changes her clothing and glowing or not or such.  In certain clothing she is interested in visiting.  In certain clothing she announces something with out talking. , in some clothing she ask me questions and I answer.  In leather clothing she brings a wolf. The wolf does not speak it guards the door from a cayote that wishes to enter. While she talks to me about herbal lore,.  She always smells like the same perfume.  A doctor said this is hallucinating from epilepsy which I get RX for so I see her less, altho I still see her some. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.