Spirit Guides, has yours visited you and if so, could you share what happened?

Posted , 6 users are following.

My spirit guide visited me on 8 different ocassions and all 8 were in different forms.  The one I recall the most was the one after I had my second child.  At that time, there wasn't much known about postpartum depression but after my child was born, I had it severly.  I did go to the hospital and one day while reading the Bible, I had this woman come up to me, she was approx 6'2 or 3" and had a booming voice.  We walked down the hallway and chatted about life in general.  She also walked me through the Serenity Prayer...which was instrumental in my healing. 

Later that evening, I headed out of my room looking for her and couldn't find her.  I checked the morning after and still no woman.  I followed up that afternoon and still, no woman.  Her room was adjacent to the nurses desk so I  had asked them if she had left already.  I described her to them and they had NO idea whom I was talking about because no one fit that description.  A big black woman approx 6'3" surely isn't one people wouldn't take notice, right?

Some months later, I learned all about Spirit Guides and it was then that I believed she came to visit and guide me through a difficult time.  I've had several other incidents and will share with you but please, if you've had visitation, please share this with us. 

Also, if you don't believe in them, please share why not, if you will.  Anxiously awaiting your replies. smile

Warmly,

Frustrated

4 likes, 45 replies

45 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Can someone tell me who the doc is that everyone keeps talking to? Can't find him or her; a spirit guide perhaps? lol
    • Posted

Hi Georgia,

That had me laughing. It goes back quite a while when in a discussion Frustrated called me Doc and the nickname stuck. Frustrated has had to explain before. 

cheers, George ( the same George you have exchaneged PMs with. I am not a medical person. )

• Posted

Haha Georgia ~

After a few times George and I conversed, I started calling him "Doc".  He had a way of talking that reminded me of a wise man and I was happy that he didn't mind me calling him that.

I must make you aware, that I call him Doc and if anyone else wants to use that name, I get a 80% fee smile  Just kidding!

BTW, I love reading your posts, they are interesting.

Warmly,

Frustrated

• Posted

hmmm, I'm trying to press on the "vote" and mine won't click on anyones.  Guess it's a subject for Alan.

Believe me, all of you are worth a vote!  When I get it fixed, I'll return!

big hugs,

Frustrated

• Posted

Lol on doc! I wish we could vote for discussions because I'd vote for this one, very interesting, and remembering about the biker guy who saved me from burning is always lovely.
    • Posted

Georgia ~

I couldn't agree more.  That biker guy was your shining light!  and thank you for the compliment regarding you voting for this discussion!  You have no idea how happy you just made me.

Thank you!

Frustrated

• Posted

A friend told me about a young woman who cut through an alley way. There were two men with rape on their minds. Suddenly two male angels were walking with her and the rapists left her alone, but unfortunately it was found out later they raped another woman who walked down there after her.

How true it it I don't know; it's what I was told.

• Posted

I can believe this happened.  It's always amazing to hear of the stories people either have gone through or heard.

I need my Spirit Guide to come to me and help me with this sjogrens in my eyes, as I'm really having a hard time with it.  I've had some at this site give me some great ideas to go to my Rhuemi or doctor with.  But, I'm going to pray that I can get a visit and some additional help...one can dream smile

Thank you for your post, most interesting.

Frustrated

• Posted

biggrin It is better than dreaming, Frustrated. Miraculous healing ( unexplainable spontaeous healings) do happen. They are rare and I suspect that there is a complex rational behind them that I have not been able to fathom. confused Doc
    • Posted

I suspect spontaneous healings are not as rare as we think because many may not be reported and go unnoticed, or people may think they've just got better and not consider it as miraculous?
    • Posted

Yes, I fear we tend to take more notice of bad things than good things. 
    • Posted

Hi to both Doc and Georgia smile

It's funny how some are sensitive to what our surroundings are and other's go through life as if they are wearing blinders.  If everyone took off their blinders and looked at the beauty this earth has and what our Spirit Guides have to offer, we might have a world of happy people.  One can dream smile

Hugs to both,

Frustrated

• Posted

Thanks Frustrated, I have been happy ( - minus that ten years of streoid misery ) except for setting my affections on a young lady who led me a terrible dance. She went too far one day and I was free - back to happiness. Circumstances do not seem to have much to do with happiness. I am happy to be on this forum and to meet so many of you. You are all so kind and helpful, really effective kindness. That is quite different from having 'kindness' done to you, isn't it?
    • Posted

Doc ~

Perhaps it may be.  However, it is nice to actually see and feel the kindness at hand.  It's nice to assume the kindness in here as well.  I think I'd like both, am I greedy?  lol

Frustrated XX

• Posted

Sorry Frustrated. I have not made myself clear. When I wrote of 'kindness' being done to you I meant an action that makes the giver feel well about themselves or makes them look good in someone else's eyes BUT it is the last thing in the world that the recipient wants. In short it is no actual kindness at all; it may even amount to cruelty.
    • Posted

In an episode of Friends years ago Phoebe tried to prove that she could do unselfish acts of kindness. Every time she did something kind her friends pointed out that she was getting something out of it and in the end she had to agree!
    • Posted

For they received their reward....a verse in the Bible that I always think about when someone is gonging their own horn.  smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.